Welcome at your runbook methodology!
Mirada BV is an organisation which helps other companies with project/program management. The owner of this company, Peter van Deutekom, has been working in the IT branch for over 35 years. He has developed, based on a lot of experience in the field, the product Time IT.
- Peter van Deutekom was once operator, programmer and system analyst. He made the switch from "development" to "infrastructure" and built up more than thirty years of experience in managing IT departments. All that experience is bundled in Time IT.
- Since 2000 he has been active as a Program / Project Manager at various organisations and in 2003 he founded his own company, called Mirada BV. When he started as a Program Manager, he developed a methodology based on Excel to set up a step-by-step plan and thereby implement all kinds of migrations and implementations of software.
- In the following years he has set up and implemented more than 600 step-by-step plans at various organisations.
- Based on all his experiences and lessons learned, he decided in 2010 to have software developed based on this. And since 2012, he has been active on the market with the unique package named Time IT.
- We help (IT) organisations to efficiently manage a collection of activities / planning, which guarantees saving a lot of time and therefore money. Many organisations use Excel but that is all static, error-prone and time-consuming.
- We are able to perform a collection of activities or tasks in a structured way, regardless of which branch, in real time with all kinds of innovative communication, added comments and links with documents / work instructions.
- Excel or other means are often used, but these are static and do not focus on the steps in the implementation (execution) itself.
- The dashboard with a Gantt Chart of the Time IT product makes it possible to control and follow the activities anywhere in the world through a central, clear communication and an audit trail.