"Yourrunbook" means that the runbook/planning is tailored by you. You decide which activities has to be taken place, in what time, by whom and in which sequence.
- Are you dissatisfied with the lack of control in the implementation of complex projects, one-off or recurring?
- Do the implementation of your projects often end up in both time and money?
- Finally control over the full implementation of your step-by-step plan regardless of where you are?
- Finally more insight, structure, transparency and a clear overview?
- And also in control over the deployment of both your own and internal employees?
- And ultimately more time for the human factor?
Time IT relieves the manager or the management of an organisation as follows:
- The manager is in control no matter where he is
- The manager is assured that the process is proceeding as planned
- The manager can sleep peacefully because he knows that if, for example, a disaster breaks out in his organisation, he is assured that there is an up-to-date step-by-step plan in the Cloud direct available
- Manageable of the steps to be performed at all times
- Clear and insightful of all steps to be performed
- The manager does not have to worry about all communication (directing, complaining and informing) because that happens automatically
- Communication to employees, management and stakeholders is clear and consistent
- The manager can spend more time on the human factor of his people!
- A collection of activities which must be performed by different people in a specific time sequence
- Implementations both functional as technical
- (Data) Migrations
- Management of change processes, transition programs, etc.
- Management of processes such as invoicing, ISO certification and others
- Repetitive matters through templates, like implementation of software at a customer (which can be used for 80% at different customers)
- Calamities both technically and organisationally, also a data breach!
- Implementation of Projects
- Everything that requires a step-by-step plan and where (direct) management is required and to be in control real time, any time, any place!